Friday, November 5, 2010

~Update_Update~

Hola y'all!

I've been busy lately.Just finished my UAT for the TMS last Monday.Pheww..finally!Been working morning shift for almost 2 weeks and its d**n tiring!

Today is Diwali Festival.Happy Diwali to all my Hindu friends around d world!I'm working noon shift,Thank God.Dpt bgn lambatla td.. :)

The year end just round d corner.Have you achieved what you aim for this year?Mine was not so good.Mostly a lot of 'bad' things had happened in this year.But still,they were a few good things happened as well.Hopefully the closing will be the best!

A little bit update about my KOPs.They have won 3 games in a row.Really hope more good news will rise n shine with them!#YNWA.

Till then..Adios Amigos n Happy Holiday!!!

xoxo

Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device via Vodafone-Celcom Mobile.

No comments:

Post a Comment