Friday, October 7, 2011

^^English Lunch with Ibu^^

Last 28th Sep was my mom birthday but seems I was a bit busy I didn't managed to celebrate it.But yesterday I have brought her to lunch and it was on me.At first, I was not sure where to go but suddenly I remember there were a restaurant just nearby that I've waiting to try.

So,we decided to go to Windmill Restaurant located in Shah Alam Mall Section 9. When we arrived, they still serve their Lunch Set even though the time already past 0200pm. Me and my mom decided just to order lunch set seems it was our 1st time here.Don't wanna go hassle with all the menu actually..hehe...

I had Lemon Chicken Chop and my mom chose Sweet and Sour Chicken+Rice.All set is serve with Ice Lemon Tea (chg to hot drink will add RM1),Soup of the Day and Dessert (chg to other dessert will add RM1).They also serve you with Appetizer that is Bread and butter.

The food was not bad and the price really berbaloi!We were so fulled and satisfied!Believe it or not..all the food above only cost me total RM32.80 nett!Hahaha...

Enjoy the pics ya!


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment