Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Girls Night Out

Hi all...

It is Ramadhan n0w.I've decided to stay away frm my FB during this fasting month.Been tired of it.

Last Friday me and my ofcmates hv decided to dinner at HRC KL but the bad news was, one of my girlfriend didn't do the reservation and end up we not able to get a table that nite. :( Then we decided to go to Chilli's KLCC but the waiting list was too long and same goes at La Bodega Pavilion.

The last choice was to eat at San Francisco Steakhouse KLCC and it was a BAD choice!That will be d 1st and d last I eat there!No m0re girls!

After that we decided to watch live band at HRC but we don't hv much time left since I've to w0rk on that nite.Huh..So,RM40 for half an hour show is not worth it at all.At the end we all just go home, but for me and my other gf,we both hv to go to work.

Next time pls do RESERVATION girls! :)

Till then.."Selamat Berpuasa" and Be Go0d everyone.

Ohh..Check out our pic.

xoxo

Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device via Vodafone-Celcom Mobile.

No comments:

Post a Comment