Thursday, September 2, 2010

Positive vs Negative


Hola Amigos...

Raya just around the corner.Everyone is so excited for a loooooooooong holiday!Just drop by to share with u guys what I like and dislike.


We start with Negative first ya!

Negative


Backstabbers/Frenemies/Two Faces/Lidah Bercabang dan sewaktu dgnnya


Owh..I just hate this kind of species.The person that we always thought our good/close friend,actually they NOT!They are the most dangerous person we need to avoid in this world!


Show Off


Such a show off!Every little thing u do or did u want the whole world to know!Who do u think u are?Some kind of superstar???Euwww...U think u the greatest among yr friend but actually u the worst!

Guy who don't like football


Pelik.Any guy that don't like football I call them a transvestite or shall we call them Ladyboy.I know it harsh but its a fact!I really don't understand why some guy don't like football.They don't play even watch it!Huh..such a l***r!Oppss!


Attention Seeker


Some ppl hv called me this.Hmm..Poor them.If I really wanted an attention,its not from them,such a wasted.But now I know who the real people hv become this kind of species.Hahaha..


Wannabe


Another species that tumbuh mcm cendawan selepas hujan skrg.What exactly they want in their life?A big spotlight?I think I can provide that!

Mr/Miss too Goody Shoes aka Plastic


"Owhhh..Look at that..She/he really sweet.She/he so nice."That's what u saw when she/he in front of others.But try to watch her/him behind the curtain.OMG...!The very the BEST ACTRESS/ACTOR okeyyyyyyyyy!So PLASTIC!

Traffic Jammed

Hate it!Hate it!Hate it!


Unclean Kitchen


I really pissed off when someone hv used the kitchen but doesn't know how to clean it!So messy!

There's more actually but I'll cont in the next blog ya!
And now the Positive..

Positive

Family & Friends


I love my family and friends so much!But still they ( friend) doesn't know how to appreciate it.

Kids


I love kids.I have 11 nephews + nieces..What more should I say??!

Reading Materials

I love reading so so much!Books,magazines,newspapers,novels..anything!I just love it!I can read all day if the books is good!

Television


Watching telly is one of my fave past time as well.From movies to discovery channel to cooking channel to sports...Anything man!

Football

I am the FANATIC football fan!World Cup,Barclays Premier League,La Liga,UEFA Champions League and Euro Cup.My fav club is LIVERPOOL and my fav team is ESPANA.Me gusta!


IT/Gadget

I one of the people in the world who are IT madness!I can surf all day long without doing nothing!Just surf n surf n surf!Gadget???Tell me about it!

Twitter

I love my Twitter.Its d best Social Network than Facebook.I'm getting bored with FB actually..

Foreign Language

I've learn Japanese during my study in UiTM and I've got good marks actually!Sensei watashi no was very kind..I can even watch Japanese drama without the subtitle.How good was that!!?But now..smua dh lupa lorr..hehe..I'm learning Spanish now but on my own.I just love the Catalan language!Me encanta eso!

Travel


One of my fav too..But this year blum sempat lg.But I know where I want to go now!Can't wait!


The rest will be in d next blog ya..!


Los amo a todos..Muah!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment